The second Friday of each month, 7-10 p.m., at River Bluff Fellowship, 2655 E Farm Rd 188, Ozark, MO (see map below). Our January meeting will be on Friday the 13th, but don't let that scare you. Jim Curl and friends will be performing. If you've never been to one of our meetings, please come and be our guest.
- Jamming for all
- Youth jam room, and Slow/beginner jam room
- 45 min show by local bluegrass band
- Specials Events: Instrument and Vocal workshops lead by respected professionals
- Snacks, fellowship and a Great Time
To preserve, and promote the bluegrass and traditional music of the Ozarks through education and exposure, so as to maximize the understanding and appreciation of the music form.
- Promote area Bluegrass/Acoustic music events
- Hold monthly jams & meeting
- Foster a Bluegrass in the Schools Program
- Create a Scholarship Fund
- Organize an annual GOBS Festival
Greater Ozarks Bluegrass Society